torsdag 10 april 2008

Poem: The Sun

I made another one! >_< And this one's happy:) And once again I assure you all that I'm not feeling down or depressed, so stop worrying. And I also Assure you that this one started out quite innocent, but at least a part of it ended up being a tribute to a previous girlfriend of mine, sorry sweetie you just accidentally snuck in there:)
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this, since I actually think its quite good.


The sun shines, on my smiling face
Bright on this, the best of days

The arrow was shot, straight and true
It pierced my heart, I fell in love with you

Our days where filled, with laughter and love
The sky was high, but still we soared above

And on this day, I still hold you dear
Though our love, have not been new for many a year

And I will hold you close, until the end of time
If I have done anything wrong, loving you was my crime

But that is a law, I gladly break
And of all I am, it was my heart you agreed to take

And I give it to you, with a smile on my face
because I know, it has not been misplaced

We don’t love each other like that, not anymore
But you will always have a place, here at my core

Maybe that love will return, on one great day
But until then, this is how it must stay

The sun shines down, from the clear blue sky
And there will newer be a need, to say goodbye

Love is important, don’t let it go
love your friends, your family and your foe

Its what holds us together, what keeps us alive
And with it, we can all survive

If we use our love, we will never fall
And I guess, I love you all.




I’m gonna sleep now, Byyye!

Inga kommentarer: