söndag 13 april 2008

Parents *wawes hands in anger*

Damn, my parents are complete idiots from time to time. They are arguing over my budget, and they can’t fucking agree. It’s not like I’m expensive, and I am reducing so many of my benefits… I fucking LIVE on pasta you morons. Dad goes, she is wrong about that, mom goes, he never listens and always wants to get away cheap. This is not supposed to be my problem, you two are adults, start acting like it, grow the fuck up and set your differences aside. Damn this is really annoying me, I am so damned pissed of. and I’ve started to listen to Kent… this is bad.

Well, this problem will go away, I’ll make sure of that.


well, it's okay. Good night

2 kommentarer:

Nallenon sa...

Hm, yeah, that happens from time to time.
Requesting original of image, full face if available.

Johan sa...

yep, fucking annoys me. that is the original, dude get a deviantart account, that is reccomended:)
link: http://sulejman.deviantart.com/art/St-Anger-38178365