France bitch!
Finally! It’s all settled, I’m going to France in about one month to do my four weeks as a trainee and it’s going to be so damn awesome! I’m going to a relatively small mountain village called “Chamonix,” one of the most famous ski resorts in the Alps. The place I’m staying at goes by the name of hotel Gustavia, in which you can find beds, a restaurant and a damn awesome bar. But unfortunately for me the school prohibits me to drink, which is understandable since I will be representing my school, but still, it could have been a blast. But hey, I’m going to France bitch! Beat that… you probably can, but fuck you. However there is a small catch to the whole thing, the trainee period stretches on for one week into the summer holidays, which is a bit annoying. But that problem have been solved as well, as they will allow me to go home for a few days to be at the graduation of friends and my own end of the second year of school. It’s all good.
And did I mention that Chamonix got glacier skiing? That means that I will be able to ski, during May… and a part of June, now that is epic… win.
See you on the flip side!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar