söndag 6 april 2008

poem: Life

Yeah, I made another one. and I assure all who reads this that I do not feel sad or depressed, I just like to write things like this.

I’m tired now, I want to sleep
But when I close my eyes, my thoughts begin to creep

I think about love, and of hate
I think about death, and of fate

What will vanish, and what will stay

We don’t live life, we are its prey

There is nowhere to hide, nowhere to run
You cant fend it of, with neither blade or gun

Life will catch you, and bleed you dry

Rip you to shreds, and leave you to die

You cant escape, from life’s deadly grip
And every day feels, like the lash of a whip

The only way to be free, though the rules are set
Is not through life, but through death

So what are you waiting for, pick up that gun
Shoot and end your pain, then it will be done

Just let your body fall, down to the floor

Lie quiet and still, like life’s little whore

You are free now, how does it feel
As life leaves you, you know its for real

It is time to go, to say goodbye
And let your empty eyes, stare to the sky.



have a good one, bye

Inga kommentarer: