Wasted some money, and I'm happy about it. Bought a shirt and some more nice things. And I talked to the tattoo artist yesterday, seems like my tattoo is going to cost me a bunch of monay. I wont get it befor the summer it seems, and im going to have to do it on three different occasions, It's going to be big. He's drawing it now, cant wait to see it.
And my books arrived today, finarly. So now I got about 2000 pages to read in english, Awesome!
The books I've bought are the following titles by Dan Abnett, The Founding, The Saint, Traitor General and Ravenor Rogue, been waiting for this for over two weeks now.
I orderd my ticket to Göteborg yesterday, I'm going there to visit Maria and sign in for the army (if you even can call the Swedish defence "The Army", seems a bit misguiding), been longing to go there. I'm missing you maria, but I'm coming soon atleast.
But now I got to go, I need food. So have a good one, see you soon. I hope.
bye
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
.jpg)
4 kommentarer:
1: You will now tell me what you are going to tattoo on to yourself
2: You will also lend me the books I haven't read at your earliest convinience.
1: I wont tell anyone until i got the lines on my arm, and yes it will be on my left arm.
2: the saint and the founding are gaunts ghost's omnibuses, you read them already, but yes you may borrow ravenor rogue, but you have to come visit, like soon^^
I know I've read those, but I wanted to read Ravenor. I don't remember who bought which in the Horus Heresy either, but I remember we bought one each? Anyways, there are like, three or so more that we should purchase some time as well :)
yup, you can borrow ravenor.
I bought the firts one, the "horus rising" by Dan Abnett. and yes I want to reed the rest of that series, Abnett's just sent out the latest one, called legion.:)
Skicka en kommentar