Then my day turnd around though. It's still clouded by her problems, but still it took a turn for the better. I was at an information brefing at my previous job today, and let's just say that it went far better than I expected. I definetly got a job now at least, and it seems as I'm going to be responcible for the kitchen when I'm on station, which is something I absorlutely did not expect and it feels like epic win. at least for me. It's not completely decided yet but every thing points at it, so this summer seems like it's going to be better than the last one. Allthough the last one was nothing short of great, this one seems like its going to be even greater, more money and a better situation all over.
And my plans on moving to another apartment are moving forward to, It seems like my new home is going to be a singel room apartment with a kitchen, not just a kitchen nook in a corner somewhere. which is good to. I'm planning on trading my apartment with a woman that lives just about one hundred meters from me, so no epic change of location, which is very cofortable. And a smaller rent which will leave more money for more important things such as wisiting my friends and just having a gennerally better life.

So in short this has been a day filled with events, some good some bad. This day is defenetly clouded by several things, but the sun is shining at the horizon at least.
good day to you all, and good night.
.jpg)
2 kommentarer:
Life can easy spin ypur head around many times at the same day :)
hehe, agreed. and it does it with great ease as well:)
Skicka en kommentar