Wrote this in about ten minutes, its not perfect, but it will do.
I’m losing now, going out of control
I feel like a rock on a mountain side, beginning to roll
Unable to break my fall, I keep going down
Landing in dark water, beginning to drown
My weight pulls me down, under the mire
I try to scream out, to call you a liar
You said all would be fine, That it was okay
That I would survive, to live another day
But here I am in the cold, embraced by death
My lungs give out, I loose my breath
Darkness comes, my eyes give in
All this pain, for one simple sin
And that one sin, was loving you
But now it’s to late, I guess I’m through
I have but one regret, before I go
I wanted to se your face, Wight as snow
But it’s to late, this will have to do
As I die I whisper, I love you.

Yeah, I feel better now. bye
.jpg)
6 kommentarer:
Beautiful poem my friend! It draged me into deep places that I almost had forgot...
thanks and sorry bout that, just had to get it of my mind. I'm starting to like this whole blogging thing.
Blogging is good. Not that I'm very active on the scene, but, well, fu.
More to the point, as long as you don't go all emo for real I'll just say I liked the poem, it had a neat imagery in it.
If you do go all emo, let me know beforehand.
yes, blogging is good. hehe I know you are a bit inactive, but thats okay.
and I'm not going emo, I swear to... well something. I just got a rush of inspiration, after reading something. And dude, I will never go emo, life may suck sometimes but it's still to good. och yeah, fu too^^
Nothing to be sorry for:) it easn´t so bad actually.. It´s nice to think about old affairs sometimes :) especially that one :)
allright dude, glad to be of assistens:)
Skicka en kommentar