tisdag 11 mars 2008

All right.

Now I’m just going to ramble about until I’m finished, and when that is I do not know.Much is happening in my life right now, or at least I think there’s a lot happening right now. I got tons of work in school and I don’t follow up on that as good as I should, but that’s not the big thing for this post… this one doesn’t really have a specific subject, its just a rant about anything that pops up in this twisted little mind of mine.

So what’s the first thing I’m going to write about? Perhaps about love, a feeling I haven’t felt for far to long. I feel its time for that again, anybody interested? Anyway love is such a foggy concept, what is love? Here’s my thoughts and stands on love. It’s a bit hollow, people say that love is what keeps us together but isn’t love just hormones, you know the lust for reproduction. That basic instinct that we all possess, the urge to bring the species forward into evolution. To ensure that mankind doesn’t just end, isn’t that the sole purpose of “love”. So what keeps us together is really just a bunch of hormones? Yes, I guess it is. And you know what? That’s not that bad, because we all get that tingling feeling when we se the one we are interested in, that sort of warm feeling that runs like hot sap down your throat, drying your mouth and turning your stomach in to a blazing inferno of affection. And if that’s what love is, what the hormones are doing to you, then I’m content enough to live with it. Because I love that feeling, and I always have trouble letting it go, as I guess we all do. Love is not perfect, but at least it’s something.

Oh, and how about some things that make me mad, like idiots. Real big fucking idiots. There are to many of them as there is, I’m not saying that I’m the smartest guy around but I’m sure as hell not stupid. And the idiotism some of t
hese people got going, it’s pathetic and frightening at the same time. That people can be so stupid is something that just go beyond me, they cant all be retarded can they?

And the environment today is all going to hell, and the Swedish state is just going nuts about it and changing all the tings that make it worse for the simple individual. Do something public instead, stop putting more taxes on the individual like traffic and gas taxes. Instead put taxes on things like airplane fuel and increase the speed witch your changing all the public transports to more environmental options. Change
Sweden instead of putting all the responsibility on the little guy, the taxes are high as it is. And if we could just get countries like Russia and the US to understand the situation in the world today than we would be half way there, especially if we get Russia in the boat. We need to expand things like nuclear and wind power, increase the number of public transportations so that people don’t have to use their cars. And we should spend some of all the research we do on developing more environmental adapted personal transports, such as electric cars and motorcycles.And I know this is all really easy to say, bit is it so damn hard to do? The politics Sweden run today is really frustrating, money is spent in the wrong places. Off shore charity is important but we give to damn much don’t we? If the US is the world police then Sweden is trying to be the world medic, and we cant heal the whole damn world. Get realistic damn it. We should se to our own problems in the medical and educational sectors, and try to lower the taxes at least a bit. We loose a lot of good entrepreneurs to foreign countries because of to high taxes and the difficulties to start your own business in today’s Sweden. I sure as hell are not going to stay here, the first chance I get after school and I’m gone. I’m not allowing this country to suck me dry, and besides, I’ve always wanted to travel.




Okay I’m sorry about this weird rant, I just needed to get some of all this shit out of my head, as I cant stand to have it in there any longer. But thanks for reading, if you even got this far.

I'm done now, and I'm going as well. bye

4 kommentarer:

Falconer sa...

Nice work pal! That was really good things to write about. I think that it is many people who thinks the same way. I do! About love and also about sweden´s way to act to poeple!

Johan sa...

thanks dude. I just had to get it off my chest, I've been so frustrated about a lot of things latly and all of the cocial problems we have just popped up in my head.

Nallenon sa...

I tip my hat to you, good sir.
Or, well, I would, if I had one. Anyway, you get the point.

Johan sa...

thanks, agreement from my friends mean a lot to me, and i tip my fictional hat back at you sir.