It's late, I'm tired and should be in bed at the moment, but I felt like writing so here I am. I don't really have anything to say, honestly I don't know why I'm writing this, I'm just sitting here fumbling the words down as the flash by in my mind.
Today I tried something I've never done before, I recorded my own singing, and I was pleasantly surprised. I cant sing worth a shit in English but apparently I don't sound like a complete R-tard when singing songs in Swedish, applause for me. Of course I'm not something special but it's still not to shabby.
In other news I seem to have gained skill in playing first person shooters, I traded in a guitar hero controller today and bought "soldier of fortune 3". I started to play on the Hard setting just for the hell of it, and five hours later the game was done. just like that, worst money I spent all month. The funny thing is I don't play that much any more. There was a time when I clocked about 80 hours of Counter Strike a month but that time is long past. the last two weeks I've only played for ten hours, but I'm better now then I was when I played like a little freak on a leash. Thats almost ironic.

Now to more important issues, I think my depression is starting to blow over, at least somewhat. I mean sure it still sucks being alone so much but I think I'm getting used to it by now. Now if that is good or bad I don't know but at least i don't feel like shit all the time. And I finally started to do something about the way I look. I'm on a diet, funny as it sounds I think it's working, I don't own a scale so I cant know fore sure but I feel better and have more energy. maybe thats something which have improved my mood for the better. Something that haven't raised my mood though is my current lack of wealth, I'm as broke as Michael Jacksons nose, and that's saying something. As soon as i get my hands on some cash there is always something that has to be paid or bought, not because I really want the bloody thing but because I have to pay. I'm trying to save up some money for a tattoo but without a job thats just not going to happen. So starting tomorrow, or today as it seems, I'm going to start a serious search for work, and the goal is to be tattooed before the end of April. It's good to have a plan.
Now I bid farewell to all my loyal readers. all two of you. have a good night, or good morning.
bye.
.jpg)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar