So, vacation time is over for now, and it was goodz.
Eddie Izzard is a lier! Italians dont all go around on vespas going "Ciao", but hey it's okay, I'll manage anyway... bastard.
well here comes a quick reecap of the last week: Got on a plane (no snakes), landed in Italy (no vespas and "Ciao's"), did some skiing, Threw up a bit, did some more skiing, got on a plane (no snakes on this one either), landed in Sweden, went home... yea, that about sums it up.
So here comes the more detailed version.
Dad decided that he had so mutch frickin fun last year with me in St Anton that he decided to take me on another ski trip to the alps, and that was a good idea on his part, I liked it at least.
We went to Cervinia, Italy, this year and the skiing was the best I've ever had, and I've had some good skiing before. wether was lovely, sun all week, and yes I've got a bit of a tan.
When we landed, after the close to three hour trip we got on a bus for another two hours and went up the montains, all the way up to the village of cervinia. Rented some skiis and went to bed.
The next day, it was time for some serious skiing. we had a lovely guide to take us around, she's a Swedish girl by the name of Anne, great skiier, great guide.
We went around in Cervinia for the day and enyoyed the sun and good food.
Ended up at a shitty restaurant at the end of the day but hey, what can you do?
The next day we went over to Switzerland to ski some more, surprise surprise.
And I cant say that I'm so impressed by the more expensive Swiss skiing, Cervinia was and is better. And also that evning we went to a wine tasting, great wine and great cheese and ham. However my stomach seemed to disagree with me on the food part and decided that it had to go, and not in the usual way, I spent close to three hours in the bathroom that night, throwing up all kinds of stuff, It could have been fun if it would not have been so discusting.
And I'm never eating Gnocci again, fucking awful food, tasted good to eat but tasted crap to puke out.
Needless to say I was a bit weak the coming two days, skiied a lot but took it easy.
But hey, I got over it, and the end of the week was as faboulus as the beginnig of it.
I gaind some new friends, some insights and had an extreemly good time all together.
I'd like to go back there some time, anybody intrested at going there with me?
But we would stay at another hotel, because the one I stayed at now was not that good, nice staff and good breakfast but the beds, okay let me put it like this, I'm 192 centimeters long, the beds where only 185 centimeters long, you do the math.
Oh, and the shower, frickin small and frickin cold!
But all togheter a great vacation.
No regrets.
Boo!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
.jpg)
2 kommentarer:
A 185 bed? Wow, don't think I've ever seen one that tiny.
Anyway, welcome back :)
yep, scared the shit out of me when i first saw it^^
thanks:)
im going to post some pictures soon too.
Skicka en kommentar